Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors
Experience the seamless and reliable operation with our bi-fold systems at Brisbane Water Glass. Our heavy-duty quad rollers, gliding effortlessly along a perfectly matched double track, ensure an unparalleled level of smoothness. With the option to choose between top-hung or bottom-rolling configurations, our bi-fold doors are designed to stand the test of time, offering generations of enjoyment. Embrace the seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces with our bi-fold doors, featuring a flush threshold that allows you to open up your home with ease while addressing accessibility concerns. For maximum performance throughout the year, our double-glazed bi-fold doors or our thermally broken systems are the perfect solution. Experience the pinnacle of comfort and energy efficiency for your home. Explore our range of Vantage and Elevate aluminium bi-fold doors and unlock a world of effortless style and timeless elegance.
High Performance Bi-fold Door
You’re unique. And your home should reflect that! These Vantage® bi-fold doors are perfect if you want to create a seamless connection between your home’s interior and the great outdoors.
- Panels glide effortlessly on bottom rollers – no need for an overhead lintel to support the door.
- Unique, stylish, extra-wide top and bottom rails give the door the chunky appearance of traditional timber designs.
- Choose from a huge range of hardware options.
- Features a hinge between the door panels and a built-in handle, making it easy to close.
- Compatible with industry-leading Centor™ retractable flyscreens for a beautiful, integrated look.
FoldMASTER Bi-fold Door (Bottom Rolling)
When you want to make a statement, Elevate™ FoldMASTER Bi-fold Doors deliver strength, style, performance and versatility for a seamless connection to the outdoors.
- The hallmarks of this beautiful bi-fold door are its incredible strength and ability to accommodate panels up to 3000mm high for simply breathtaking views.
- Designed to accept the heavy-duty AWS Series 50, 51 and 52 doors, these bi-folds close perfectly flush for stunning aesthetics and superior weather protection.
- These doors are successfully tested for water resistance to 450Pa making them perfect for all Australian weather conditions.
- A variety of lever and lock options are available including multi-point and lever compression locking for added security.
- Series 410 bi-fold doors are compatible with the AWS exclusive, retractable Centor Eco Screen, developed to keep out the creepy-crawlies or discreetly retract into the frame when not in use.
ViewMASTER Bi-fold Door (Top Hung)
High performance luxury bi-fold doors for a premium, secure finish.
- The luxurious ViewMaster™ top hung bi-fold door has been designed to accommodate 50mm thick, heavy duty framing with lightweight movement.
- The amazing design, twin stainless steel bearing rollers and heavy-duty overhead tracks mean you can easily open and close panels up to a massive 3000mm high.
- All panels can be lifted or lowered easily with a flat screwdriver for precision adjustment and flawless operation.
- Choose from a variety of great lever and lock options, including multi-point locking for added security.
- These doors have been successfully tested to resist 450Pa water, meaning they are suitable for any environment throughout Australia.
- ViewMASTER™ bi-fold doors can also be fitted with the clever Centor Eco Screen for a retractable and discreet environmental barrier.
ViewMASTER Bi-fold Door (Bottom Rolling)
For strength, beauty and whisper-quiet function, you can’t go past the ViewMaster bottom rolling bi-fold door!
- The system supports 50mm thick heavy-duty Series 50 and 52 door framing and is so strong it can carry panels up to 3000mm high.
- With stainless steel bearing rollers in a heavy-duty concealed sill track, they’re not just strong, they’re stunning and built to last.
- Surelock™ adjustment system delivers precision and the perfect fit every time.
- Choose from great lever and lock options to suit a wide variety of style and security applications and finishes.
- Rollers and pivots under the door panels are covered with a flexible silicone flap. It doesn’t just hide the mechanism but also keeps dust and water away from the rollers so they always move easily.
- Tested to resist 450Pa water, they’re suitable for any environment throughout Australia. They can also be fitted with Centor Eco Screen for a retractable and discreet barrier against creepy crawlies.
Elevate your Living Experience with Bi-Fold Doors
Discover the epitome of open living with Brisbane Water Glass bi-fold doors.
Transform your living space into an open oasis with our exceptional range of residential bi-fold doors. Create a seamless connection between your home’s interior and the outdoors, whether it’s a captivating patio, enchanting garden, or inviting alfresco dining area. With the flexibility of up to seven door panels and a multitude of configurations, our bi-fold doors can be customised to perfectly complement your unique home and lifestyle. Whether you’re entertaining guests or seeking solace in a tranquil afternoon, these doors set the stage for a truly versatile living experience.
Durability & Smooth Operation
When choosing a residential bi-fold door, durability is of utmost importance. That’s why Brisbane Water Glass offers both top-hung and bottom rolling options, each equipped with a superior strength roller system. Designed to deliver years of smooth operation with minimal effort, our doors are meticulously crafted to withstand the test of time. With a commitment to quality, we take pride in ensuring that our bi-fold doors are built to last. You can have full confidence that our residential bi-fold doors will continue to perform effortlessly, even with daily use, adding long-lasting value to your home.